Multiple Dog Household Presentation
This presentation is suitable for anyone wanting to learn more about managing a multiple dog household and is ideal for dog trainers, shelter workers, rescue groups and foster carers.
The seminars cover the following topics:
- Understanding multiple dog household dynamics
- Introducing a new dog
- Safe vs risky interactions and play
- Preparing for another dog
- Possible triggers to the fights – why do they fight and what keeps them fighting
- How to know when you have an issue brewing and when to seek help
Next seminar date: Friday 20th September 2019
Venue: ProDog Day Care and Training, West Footscray
Tickets: Tickets must be purchased via ProDog Training Events.
Contact us if you would like further information on hosting a Multiple Dog Household seminar for your organisation or group.