Aggression in Dogs Seminar
This seminar is for any one wanting to learn more about aggression in dogs. It generally runs for 5 hours and covers all aspects of dog to dog aggression, reactivity, stress and anxiety and much more.
Main topics covered are:
- What is aggression and why does it occur
- Body language and recognising stress signals
- Resource guarding
- Dog to dog aggression
- Stress and anxiety
- Practical demonstrations (by prior arrangement)
This seminar is suitable for anyone who works with aggressive dogs or those wanting to learn more about why dog dog aggression occurs.
- Dog trainers
- Dog day care workers
- Vet Nurses
- Dog walkers
- Rescue groups
- Animal shelters
The seminar can also cover:
- Tips and management strategies for handling dogs with aggression issues
- Rehabilitation strategies and techniques
- Practical demonstrations
Contact us if you would like further information on our Aggression in Dogs seminar for your organisation or group.