Our in-home behaviour consultations are carried out by Trish Harris who is a Certified Behaviour Specialist and are ideal if you have a dog that is showing problem behaviour(s) at home.
Our consultations range from single, hour long visits, to multiple visits depending on the severity of the problem. The sessions will address the problem/s with a tailor made program and will include training and management strategies, nutrition and some basic obedience skills.
Unlike others, we will not try to sell you “x” amount of lessons that you may not need. One session is usually all that is required, however, if your dog’s problem is severe, then we may suggest a few extra sessions and the decision is up to you- it’s your call!
Our In-home consults will suit you if your dog:
- Shows aggressive tendencies towards you and/or family members etc.
- Multiple dog household issues (fighting among your family dogs)
- Your dog does not listen to you
- Separation Anxiety
- Bossy/pushy behaviour (dominant)
- New Puppy advice and help with:
- Puppies and children
Please note that we highly recommend group puppy training with Four Paws K9 Training for pups under 6 months of age for the purpose of socialisation!
Conditions for booking behavioural consultations
- A 50% deposit is payable via credit card at time of booking
- Cancellations must be within 48 hours of scheduled day.
- Refunds are not given for cancellations less than 48 hours of scheduled day.
- Refunds are subject to a 10% administration fee.
For more information or to book your dog in, please visit Contact Us page for more details or complete the Contact Form, so that we can get back to you.